MACHINES FOR THE CLEANING AND SANITATION OF VETERINARY CLINICS
In veterinary surgeries, cleaning and sanitising processes must be quick and efficient.
Thanks to their technology, Novaltec steam generators fully meet the essential and relevant hygiene and sanitary standards for an industry such as this.
In order to fight the spread of bacteria, germs and parasites, conventional systems use a lot of water and are constantly changing the chemicals used as the bacteria becomes resistant.
Novaltec equipment uses steam at temperatures ranging from 160°C to 175°C, which is able to kill any form of bacteria and/or germ in a short time and with excellent results.
Operating theatres, cages and worktops must be kept clean and hygienic at all times. Steam combined with ozone will make the result even more efficient and eliminate unpleasant odours.
- Some other examples of use include:
- sanitising operating tables;
- removing residue, such as hairs, parasites and excrement;
- cleaning lockers and display cabinets;
- sanitising the waiting room, from the floor to the seating.